Saturday, June 30, 2007

AFTER? THE STORMS

I sure hope they figure out a way to keep our jogging paths from eroding every hard rain. I wonder how many hours of labor have been put into restoring them? Funny thing - of all the jogging I've seen, and dog walking too, I've never seen anyone ON those trails.

Yes, I do realize how insignificant that is compared to the misery and tragedy up the road in Marble Falls. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

Homeowners we know in the Preserve lost high 5 figures in home automation gear due to a lightning hit in one of the recent blasts. And their house has lightning rods plus a copper ground burried. AND this is the second time it has happened!

If you have a substantial investment in home theater, you might wish to check out the PS AUDIO Premier Power Plant ($2195.) You can read about it on their site - I can't vouch for it personally, but there appears to be good thinking and design behind it - you'd also run your cable tv or satellite through it, plus all your AC powering your gear. Click here for more

No comments: