Monday, April 23, 2007

SOMETHING FISHY


The gala formal opening of the Fish Camp and Road to the west took place this past Sunday with many enjoying the music, chow, fishing, and the company of neighbors.

I have a nice batch of pictures but will post them on our website. The site is password protected and soon will include the residents' list and also the NEWLY REVISED guidelines for homes. (Password appears in the weekly HOA emails - be sure you've opted in!)


That tank of crawfish bait caught children and adults. Not sure about fish.


The pictures will appear within a few days. I have a great shot of one of the neighbor little girls catching a 13 inch bass (I think.)

A cute scene: a little boy - tiny tyke - was sitting at water edge with his line in the water, but he was crying. I asked him what was wrong - "Why are you crying?" He said, "I don't know..."between sobs. I told him I know the feeling all too well.

THE ROAD is open. Let their be great rejoicing! You'll still see crews landscaping (hey guys, need some weeds?) but the passage is clear. Get the old buckboard hitched and head west with the settlers.

No comments: