Thursday, April 26, 2007

LOST DOG ... FOUND

Just wanted to let you know that Minnie came home today after being lost since Tuesday. There wasn’t a scratch on her. It’s such a miracle!!!



Hi,

Your Spanish Oaks Blog has become quite famous, and when I sent out an email to my neighbors (in Barton Creek Preserve…right behind Spanish Oaks) about my missing dog, the only response I got was to try and post this in your blog!

Our dog disappeared on Tuesday and I’m simply frantic. I contacted the Spanish Oaks Guard House and left a picture of her. She had a collar and tags (which I guess could have come off), and I’m certain no one would want to steal her. She’s a 50-lb female brindled “mutt” who resembles a dingo. Is there any chance that you could post something about her in your blog, in case someone in Spanish Oaks has seen her?

Thank you so much,

Joni Benson

11949 Overlook Pass
402-1282
423-4696 Cell


Our house is right at the gate to the Preserve, but it seems that few Spanish Oakers (Oakians?) have reason to travel down Overlook Pass, so may not even be aware of the Preserve, which was 'land locked' by Spanish Oaks, and is its own gated community of properties of about 15 acres each. As such, the population density is pretty low and there aren't many residents... but they are neighbors, so, this post deserves to be included as many of us are dog people and here's a neighbor in need.

No comments: